$4.50 – $30.00
• Blood Orange
Ideas for Use
• Drizzle with Roasted Walnut oil or Butter olive oil on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
• Reduce and use it as a glaze for bacon slices, chicken, and pork.
• Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to make an earthy and sweet salad dressing.
• Add it to the wet ingredients of your favorite pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream cheese and frost carrot cake.
• Mix it with a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze ham.
• Add to baked beans or a homemade BBQ sauce.
• Combine it with confectioners sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon buns.
• BBQ Sauces
• Chicken or Salmon
• Marinades for Slow Cooked/Roasted/Grilled Pork
• Winter Squash
• Pastries & Creamy Desserts
• Cruciferous vegetables