Butternut Squash Seed Oil
$5.50 – $33.00
• Red Apple
• Vinaigrettes for leafy greens
• Grilled or oven roasted lamb or poultry
• Bruschetta, especially with roasted vegetables
• Squash and root vegetables
• Soups, stews, and chowders
• Sweet potato casserole or gratin
Ideas for Use
• For a fantastic vegetable side dish, combine with Maple balsamic to toss roasted butternut squash.
• Mix with a Super Premium EVOO to pan fry squash fritters.
• Combine with Cinnamon Pear balsamic to dress roasted carrots or sweet potatoes.
• Drizzle over butternut squash or pumpkin risotto.
• Use to finish creamy soups. It is delicious over roasted cauliflower soup.
• Brush over acorn squash before roasting.
• Combine with Green Apple fruit vinegar to dress the most delicious and heart-healthy quinoa or farro harvest bowl.
• Use to finish roasted brussel sprouts and add to a wild rice pilaf.
• For a unique take on a classic dip, drizzle some over hummus and sprinkle with oven roasted pepitas.